From 2 – 6 September 2018, we will organise the 1st Summer School ZELCOR, entitled: Zero waste biorefineries: technical advances and sustainability assessment.
A dedicated summer school training on waste biorefineries in the context of bioeconomy, with a focus on valorization of recalcitrant side streams.
This Summer School is hosted by The Graduate School VLAG in cooperation with INRA (France), Wageningen Food & Biobased Research (the Netherlands) and nova-Institut GmbH (Germany).
The event will take place at the Wageningen International Congress Center (WICC) in Wageningen, The Netherlands
Themes and topics
- Feedstock availabililty, logistics, storage, handling and feeding
- Zero waste biorefiniries: examples and needs
- Markets and products
- Functionalised packaging materials
- Biochemical conversion
- Thermochemical conversion
- Analytical techniques in biorefining with focus on recalcitrant streams
- Value chain assessment of zero waste biorefineries and their products
You can find more details on the programme and registration on our website: Summer School ZELCOR and in the attached file. Please feel free to forward this announcement and Pdf-file to any of your contacts.
You are kindly requested to bring this course under the attention of your colleagues and/or other contacts, who might be interested in participating in this course.
For more information on the ZELCOR project, click the link below; ZELCOR_summerschool