This is a two-day event to help:
- SMEs and corporates boost their business and become more circular
- SME support organisations (e.g. industry associations, chambers of commerce) deliver services to help SMEs adopt circular economy practice
- local-and regional authorities to boost the transition towards a circular economy in their region
To kick-start circular collaboration across Europe. For example, find circular partners from the Scaling Circular Business platform, calculate the profit of circular business models or learn how to boost the transition towards a circular economy.
When and where?
Date: December 6th and 7th 2018
Location: The Egg (Brussels, Belgium)
Costs: free of charge
The event is funded by the European Commission
Over the last year KPMG, CSR Netherlands and Circle Economy have supported the European Commission in boosting transition towards a circular economy, by:
- training 28 SME support organisations (e.g. chambers of commerce, industry associations) across Europeon on how to set-up support programmes which help SMEs to adopt circular economy practices
- helping thirteen highly promising circular solutions to scale-up across Europe via an online platform and by offering them KPMG services
- advising five regional authorities on how to fasten the transition towards a more circulare economy in their region